HelloTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here for everything related to technology!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank You!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» You have to learn first
Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:03 pm by AlexDermot

» Hi friends...
Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:23 am by jacoboram75

» Mobile Chat Avacs
Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:16 am by jacoboram75

» pixel art,Pixel art is a form of digital art
Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 am by jacoboram75

» What kind of shows you all like?
Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:07 am by jacoboram75

» How to know competition
Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:28 am by AlexDermot

» Favorite movies in 2010
Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:45 am by jacoboram75

» What Is Customer Value?
Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:34 am by a_adrenaline

» Best Hollywood Actor
Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:51 am by satyam987

Affiliates

Best Tips to lose lower belly fat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rihaan

Best Tips to lose lower belly fat Empty
PostSubject: Best Tips to lose lower belly fat   Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:09 am

Eat based on whether you are hungry and not how much food is before you.
Eat small meals throughout the day.
Get rid of high-fat food.
Stay away from your trigger foods.
Don’t drink diet sodas.
Keep a regular exercise regime. this will surely lose lower belly fat
and makes you fit and fine.
Back to top Go down
rohansinghania

PostSubject: Re: Best Tips to lose lower belly fat   Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:09 am

looking for the best way to lose weight.i suggest you to do exercise like yoga.i also do exercise like yoga at my home.because i think it is better then to go gym and doing workout there.at home you can do exercise according to your time and according to your health.and the most important thing while we do exercise we need fresh air.because if you do workout in fresh air.you will get the result fastly.i do yoga at my home.because i think yoga is a best exercise to lose fat.two months back i am also a fat boy but now i have a perfect body just because of yoga.it can help me to gain weight fast and belly fat.thus i will get it.so i suggest all the people to do yoga.

Last edited by rohansinghania on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rohansinghania

PostSubject: Re: Best Tips to lose lower belly fat   Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:10 am

Personally, I like the little tummy I have, and I’d rather it stay that way—little. So, I’ve started working out. Evidence is starting to prove the theory that lifting weights and using the aerobic exercise will help you to lose tummy fat around your midsection. A healthy diet is also a good idea. So, I’ve summarized here a list of things you should take into consideration if you’re serious about losing that tummy. If you are experiencing stubborn belly fat that never seems to go away, we have an article about that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Tips to lose lower belly fat   Best Tips to lose lower belly fat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Tips to lose lower belly fat
Page 1 of 1